Initiate vs devotee

From: Andrew Barton <AndrewBarton_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 11:19:57 -0400

> I didn't get as much feedback about the requirements question, but my
impression was that most narrators are being pretty lenient about the extra time and resources needed to be a devotee.

My players' main characters are all on a long mission with the approval of their respective cults and have been for some time, so I haven't had to deal with this in play.

My opinion, though, is that the style intended of HW games is to reduce as far as possible calculations of reources and time. The only time I'd start tracking these percentages is when players were doing things in game which clearly meant they weren't leaving enough time to meet their responsibilites to cult and clan.

Andrew