Illusions

From: Andrew Barton <AndrewBarton_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 14:17:16 -0400

A few questions, to which I don't have good answers ...

Can a caster create an illusion which will appear real to someone using senses the caster doesn't have? for example, a human creating an illusion which will appear real to Darksense.

Can an illusion be 'programmed'? In the RQ rules, I ran it that any movement or change in an illusion required active control by the caster. This makes rules sense, but doesn't fit the way illusion is normally used in stories.

An old chestnut, I've never seen any rules that have a good answer: does an illusion of a light source cast light on its surroundings?

Andrew