new Donandar

From: Ian Thomson <arkat_at_...>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 15:09:06 +1000

I haven't had time to read all the mails on illusions yet, but since this is a minor ability of Donandar, I've made it a Feat within the Entertainment Affinity

I've submitted the update to glorantha.com, and it also contains a rules explanation of how to create illusions

Its not perfect, but I think its massively improved on the last version, and the illusions are game workable. The more out of context they are, the more difficult to create

A real illusionist I think would be working at an entirely different level than a simple entertainer I believe

I do not think the entertainer can create full physical illusions as they are really only illustrations to his real work, which is entertaining

My GM will no doubt be pleased to hear this, since the character will need updating to go with the new version :)

Glorantha Site:
http://home.primus.com.au/arkat/runeq.html