Re: Re: Digest Number 297

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 02:00:41 +0100

On Mon, 02 Oct 2000 00:55:26 -0000, " JEFFREY KYER" <jeff.kyer_at_...> wrote:

>> If all you can manage is Tiger 12(Claw & Bite^0, Large) -Resistance
>15
>> - then you'll get a fairly poor tiger (defence in combat would be 9
>> I'd say, Claw & Bite -3), but at least you would HAVE a tiger, and
>> that would be rare enough!
>
>I should have said, that the resistance would be the tiger and you'd
>not get any of the traits higher than the LOWER of your ablity or the
>tiger's maximum ablity....

That I'd agree to, yes. For simplicity, I'd say all the abilities were at one rating, but you could use them lower.

>> You could then cast Sound Effects 17(Thunder, Howling Wind) -
>> resistance 20 - and Mood Lighting 17 (Lightning, Gloom) - resistance
>> 20 - for the Scottish Play (Ralian Play?).

>Volsax play. And of course, if you say the play's name, do the
>Donadar Cultists do strange ritualized things to keep away the bad
>luck?

Well, I'm sure they do strange ritualised things, this would be one excuse... On that subject, I was thinking, a Donadar Narrator/Scene Setter at a play, using illusion, with the audience contributing Community Support... nice way to get a realistic setting!

Wulf