Vampire cult of Vivamort

From: Sarah Newton <sarah.newton_at_...>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 12:32:27 -0000

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick vote of thanks to Ian T for posting his Vampire Cult of Vivamort on Glorantha.com. Thanks, Ian - looks great!!! My lot are still skulking around Legendary Duck Tower in the Upland Marsh, and are nary a hair's breadth from one of the nasty vampires in the area -  I'll have a bash with the cult write-up this weekend and see how it plays!

Just a thought, though - any ideas about Vivamort's spell-stealing abilities? I always did like that.... in my quick look through the write-up, I didn't spot anything. Could it be part of the Book of Vivamort, or more likely an effect of the vampire's Drain Essence ability?

Great stuff, though!

Thanks again!

Cheers,

Sarah