Re: Vampire cult of Vivamort

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 20:36:35 -0000

Seconded - I've only quickly skimmed it a t the moment, I'm going to study it when I go offline in a minute - I had been vaguley thinking about Vampires after our brief discussion a whike back as to whether they were theistic / Sorcerous or other, but I hadn't got around to actually writing anything down.

One pedantic note, While all Gimoires so far have been described as "The Book of..." Lords of terror includes a quote from "Vanus Credo, The Vivamort Creed", so I would use that name rather than "The Book of
Vivamort" for the first grimoire....