Re: Zorak Zoran Draft Write-up

From: Sir Ethilrist <stefan.drawert_at_...>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 15:15:25 +0200

> >Secret : Death Rage
>
> The real secret behind Zorak Zoran is that he knows how to use
> Death/Fire. Thus I would expect his secret to be something like
> a fire affinity. You might call it Amanstan's Fire or something
> like that.
>
> --Peter Metcalfe

i'm not sure about this one.
i would prefer something more closely related to the "true" nature of the deity. the ability to use fire may be a powerful point of distinction to other gods of darkness, but wouldn't you describe the core of ZZ's being as "rage" or "death".
IMO, the "fire" thing is more like an ability or a "weapon" for ZZ, which differs from humakt's death, which he impersonates and therefore it is no tool.
just a thought,
cheers,
stefan