Re: Re: Illusions

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 14:40:37 +0100

On Wed, 04 Oct 2000 03:35:04 -0000, "Ian Thomson" <arkat_at_...> wrote:

>Donandar has now been updated at glorantha.com
>
>the illusion thing isn't as clear as I'd like it to be

So to speak...

>it is a limited type of intangible illusion, useful for making
>characters and scenery appear and disappear appropriately during a
>performance

Yours work, being primarily if not solely visibly images.

>In any hard copy published version I'd like to get this further
>clarified

Yup, we seem to be making progress toward a viable system of illusions, but we're all in need of a good definition of what Gloranthan Illusions (in their varying forms, Donadar, Puppeteers, Sorcery) are capable of. Meanwhile, with your permission, I'll incorporate some of your ideas into mine :)

Wulf