Re: Re: Fleshing out armour & weapons...

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 14:46:57 +0100

On Wed, 04 Oct 2000 11:39:57 -0000, "Sarah Newton" <sarah.newton_at_...> wrote:

>> How about something like this:-
>> CC= Close Combat, RC= Ranged Combat
>> Weapon Type Weapon CC Rank RC Rank>> >
>> Shield Buckler 0 0
>> Target 1 1
>> Viking 2 1
>> Kite 1 2
>> Hoplite 2 2
>
>Thanks! I'll certainly give these a try!

I'd put Kite Shields up to 2/2 though, they are excellent for defending the legs, a major problem for normal shields. I'll show Andy the difference first time I persuade him to go on a LRP weekend :) He also missed out Heater (the 'shield-shaped' shields, the shape of a clothes iron (or heater), which would be 1/1 like the Targe (as we call it :).

Wulf