Re: Vivamort

From: Graham Robinson <gjrobinson_at_...>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 22:04:10 +0100

Sarah Newton wrote :
> Just a quick vote of thanks to Ian T for posting his Vampire Cult of
> Vivamort on Glorantha.com. Thanks, Ian - looks great!!!

In general I'd agree. The only slight problem I have is the comment about vampires "slowly losing their humanity and sanity" or similar. This struck me as far too world of darkness - although presumably given Ian's comments, its more inspired by CoC in reality. I'm pretty sure though that anyone becoming a Vivamorti vampire (a) loses his humanity more or less instantly and (b) is stark, staring bonkers in the first place...

Other than that, a very welcome addition to the list.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson