Re: Zorak Zoran Draft Write-up

From: Ian Thomson <arkat_at_...>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 22:48:40 -0000

Jame Frusetta has been asked by Greg to write up the official troll cults, and has done several of them including Zorak Zoran

with the lack of a troll supplement in the near future, I volunteered to release them as part of a "Trolls of the Rubble" article in Vol 2 of the 'Pavis and Big Rubble Companion', which should hopefully be out
before Christmas. Greg and James were dead keen on the idea.

Fabian has gone incommunicado on me the last 3 weeks, but since Ingo advertised it a couple of weeks ago I am hoping that they are starting
on the layout round about right now. :)

Oh yes, Vol 2 was advertised as the Pavis 'adventure special' - not quite right - it should be the 'Hero Wars and Adventure special'

this may be of little help to those who wish to run trolls before Christmas, but I'm doing my own little bit to get the gaps filled asap