Re: Zorak Zoran Draft Write-up

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 09:32:23 +0300 (EET DST)

Hello Sarah. Some quick comments on your ZZ writeup. (A subcampain of mine is centered on a temple of ZZ)

> Physical Skills : Ignore Pain, Intimidate, Torture, Flanged Mace
> Fighting

I'd say Flanged Mace and shield fighting, Trollmaul fighting.

> Affinities:
> Darkness (Shadowstalk, Create Zombie/Skeleton/Ghost, Fear, Command
> Shade, Command Ghost)
> Death (Battle Rage, Crush, Blood Vengeance, Seal Wound)
> Disorder (Destroy Order, Ignore Distractions, Blood Frenzy)

Id say the undead go under Death affinity. ZZ possesses some of the power of Death, and the way he uses it makes Humakt hate him.

Shadowstalk sounds too sane :)

I'd say the berserk goes under disorder, and Seal Wound definitely goes there too. Chalana Arroy is the goddess of harmony, and the goddess of healing. Humakt is parhaps the strongest God of death, and his cuts heal if they don't kill immedeately.

> Secret : Death Rage

I'd say the secret of ZZ is that they are able to turn into mummies if they are slain, and are able to make their dead followers rise up as zombies and such in the midst of a raging battle. This is done by hate, which is ZZ:s primary power.

All the above very humbly IMG.

> Other Side : Zorak Zoran's Fortress in the Underworld, where the
> immortal Legions of Death engage in perpetual warfare.

Parhaps the horde of ZZ, that raids whom they wish in the underworld.