Re: Zorak Zoran Draft Write-up

From: Sarah Newton <sarah.newton_at_...>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 16:39:22 -0000

Hi everyone,

Charles wrote:

> Ther's the original Darkness, the stolen Fire and hints of an Air
> association. I cannot remember the source at the moment but ZZ has
> been tagged as the Hell Roar which is also the Orlanthi Wind from
> Below.

Hi Charles!

The only reference I can remember for Hell Roar is the name of ZZ's Spirit of Retribution (I think CoP and Troll Gods), which grows from a whisper to a roar as it approaches the apostate.

The Air reference would certainly be an interesting twist. I've always played ZZ as firmly Darkness with Fire... I must have a reread ! Do you remember where you saw the Air association?

Regards,

Sarah