Re: character narrative

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 10:14:16 -0700

Bryan posted a character description; Craig supplied rules.

> Thank yo Craig. I erived basically the same. What I
> was confused about was the target number for the
> feats. Are they 13 or equal to my affinity rating?

Ordinarily, I'd say they're not related to a keyword, so they start at 13. But they do seem to be new feats in Odayla's Bear affinity, so they'd be 17. Normally I wouldn't spend words on feats within an affinity (it's easy enough to improvise, and cement if desired), but maybe I'm a minimaxer...

BTW, Ursus should probably have Vengeful 13 as well.

David Dunham <mailto:dunham_at_...>
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html> Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein