Re: character narrative

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 14:26:44 -0700

Bryan posted a character description; Craig supplied rules. I answered, but

> Thank yo Craig. I erived basically the same. What I
> was confused about was the target number for the
> feats. Are they 13 or equal to my affinity rating?

I should probably clarify: given that these are new Bear affinity feats, they don't have a number of their own. You'd just list the feats after the Bear affinity (from Odayla), and use them at the keyword rating of 17.

"Loose" feats do have their own target number: "Ursus learned Yinkin's Smell Water feat" (which I'm actually making up from the Wilderness Survival affinity) would be an independent ability, starting at 13.

David Dunham <mailto:dunham_at_...>
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html> Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein