Re: rule slite

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 20:08:29 +0100

On Tue, 10 Oct 2000 14:55:28 EDT, Kmnellist_at_... wrote:

>In a message dated 10/10/00 1:40:58PM, you write:
>
><< In actual 17th Century Uz communities, >>
>
>Were there actual Uz communities in the 17th Century!

I think you may be overlooking the fact that it's currently 1622 or thereabouts in the official timeline, right slap bang in the 17th century... However, since there are so many with such a woeful acknowledgement of arithmetic as to believe the real world is in the 21st century already, rather than still in the last year of the 20th, who can blame you :)

Wulf