Subject: Re: Re: items in narrative

From: Thom Baguley <t.s.baguley_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 16:06:04 +0100

> From: bryan neff <nagilfar_at_...>
>
>In my case I did intend for it to be special. So
>during play if I come up with a creative feat or
>ability then I can cement it in afterwords with an HP,
>correct? I can even come up with ideas between
>scenarios--it just would cost x2?

Yes. I'd be strict with definition of "related" use in some cases. Just having a cool idea during a session, wandering off and working on it (without being directly related to the session) wouldn't be enough.

Related: The heroes meet a mighty warrior who knows the goat-ripping leap. If the meeting goes well, the warrior might teach them the goat-ripping feat.

Unrelated: A hero wants a magic burning rock. Before going on an adventure he prays to Elmal. Later that day finds such a magic rock.

The latter is technically "during play" but still unrelated.

Thom