Re: Digest Number 307

From: Kmnellist_at_...
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 13:40:03 EDT

In a message dated 10/11/00 11:30:11AM, you write:

<< Andy Dawson and I had a long conversation about Ranged Combat the other  evening and, toward the end of our chat, more or less agreed that HERO  WARS lacks a set of abilities to govern maneuvering in combat

 Thoughts? Opinions? >>

I doesn't so much lack the abilities, since abilities can be anything written on your character sheet. Your suggestion is certainly reasonable. Why not. But I wouldn't have it as a standard ability than everyone tends to have. (like CLose combat)

Keith N