Re: Re: Animist Question

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 20:52:59 +0100

On Thu, 12 Oct 2000 20:37:29 +0100, "Phil Hibbs" <phil_at_....co.uk> wrote:

>>Now, as we know from Roderick's previous posts that embodied spirits
>>(including those 'embodied' in fetishes) do NOT suffer the Alien World
>>modifier, if your assertion is correct, once spirits are bound or
>>Integrated, their Might should increase by 20 points!
>
>I think this is a case of "We know what the numbers are, but we're not sure
>how they get there..."

Exactly. Hero Wars should have been called Theists and Sorcerers... Animist rules are full of loopholes and problems, and mystics... why? This is a pretty fundamental Animist point though, Peter's ideas look utterly incompatible with Roderick's (and RR has his name on the cover, so theoretically he should know :).

Wulf