HP and WR

From: Jonas Schiött <jonas.schiott_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 22:37:56 +0200

Thom Baguley:

>BTW I've discovered I have a heretical interpretation of the hero point
>rule "1 point at the starty of each session".

You do? I mean, no, you don't. Unless I misunderstand your phrasing badly, you've been doing exactly what the rules say...

>One nice effect is that players always have at least 1 HP at
>the start of an evening's play - so can afford to be heroic and take a few
>risks.

Exactly, and AFAIK that's the intent of the rule.

Mikko Rintasaari:

>Howcome the narrator's book has such crappy ranks listed for many
>creatures? The centaurs for instance have a Lance fighting ^2 and sword
>fighting ^1

I've noticed this too. I assume it's a side effect of having too many writers on one project...
I think I included it in a long list of errata I sent to Roderick a while back. I don't mind the web errata not being updated if it means more time is being spent on Thunder Rebels, though. :-)

Jonas Schiött
Göteborg