Re: Dragon Pass Climate

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 22:09:10 +1000

Keith

> I am just nitpicking, but IMO climate *in glorantha* does vary depending
on
> such things as the strength of the Winter Gods, the power of the
Icebreaker
> cults, and the blessings of Yelm (or Elmal).

Yip. And in Dragon Pass especially (to recapitulate a recent discussion on the Gloranthan Digest)
the nature of Dragon Pass's Storm and elemental deities and their manifestations: Orlanth, Valind,
Imphara, Kolat, Ithas, Heler... plus *Five* distinct Seasons. Sacred Time. Active elementals. Home of the
Storm Winds. Uz strongholds. Skyfall. Volcanic dust shadows. Snoring dragons. etc.

There is some *luverly* stuff in Thunder Rebels on weather, winds and clouds. Rules or no, debate on this might be best delayed a few weeks. Stay tuned!

John