play examples...

From: Roy Wiseman <RoySubs_at_...>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 17:30:30 +0100

Just a little dip in as have not followed a lot of stuff for a while, but I was wondering if after all of the various discussions on interpreting situations like archery etc., have any folks been posting up some collections of these together on their own web sites. What I mean is that the discussions came thick and fast and went through changes as different relevent points were made and so it would be quite time consuming to go through say 3 months of hw-rules to compile all the examples so if anyone did collect some of those discussions and laid tidied versions of those on their web sites I would be very interested in reading some of those? I guess the play examples from Issaries have gone on a back burner what with the schedules for Thunder Rebels which is fair enough, but there were a variety of good play examples laid done at various stages on this group which could be useful if collected together...

Cheers,

Roy.

Totalise - the Users ISP

To become a member and a shareholder