Re: Magic Fumbles

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 11:57:17 -0000

HOW was he using it? As an Augment? If so there are penalties already for that (whether you use them as published or one of the alternatives suggested here).

As a stand-alone feat, I suggest a nasty effect on the scum-sucking Lunar bast... erm, on the PC. Something nasty but related to what he had in mind for the target of his magic. With this feat, maybe a Wound, plain old loss of AP, or take away his death-related magic (as I only touch Lunar scum with the pointy bits of various weaponry, I can't remember what affinities they get) for the session, maybe even drop a point or two off the affinity. It would depend greatly on what he was doing, and how much I, as Narrator, needed him later...

Wulf