Re: Re: d&d 3e vs HW (quite off topic ;-)

From: Graham Robinson <gjr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 09:07:56 +0100 (BST)

> Can someone define (or, as it's off-topic, point me towards a
> definition of) the 'd20' system? After all, HW already uses a d20, so
> there is obviously something about the system I'm missing...

WotC have trademarked "the d20 system" which appears on the cover of the new D&D books. They have also discussed producing other games using the system - Marvel will be first (I believe) and others such as Cthulhu, Elric, etc. have been suggested.

Hero Wars is merely a system which uses a d20 - totally different, and not trademarked...

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson			The Stable Yard - Internet Solutions
gjr_at_...		http://www.thestableyard.net