A look into Anaxial's Roster

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 15:34:09 +0300 (EET DST)

I'm afraid bying this (rather nifty) book does nothing to my earlier complaints.

People. Are you really telling us that a regular guard dog is a much tougher fighter than a magical Lynx DeLuxe?

That is just plain rediculous.

Also having the Black Dragon destroy a city with fire is a bit of a letdown. I wouldn't think of it as a fire dragon.

Also having the bladk dreamdragon breath poison is way too D&D. How about having the black dreamdragons power be death, in stead of poison.

And the biggest new irritation.

Why on earth is the wyverns stinger no longer poisonous? Was there some reason for this, or did the author just decide to mess up previous material for the heck of it?

	-Adept : who likes the book, but still sees a lot of sloppy
		 work on the system level.