Re: Re: More spiritual musings

From: Graham Robinson <gjr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 15:58:29 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 26 Oct 2000, Wulf Corbett wrote:

> OK, then, just to push the point beyond reason...:) What if you had
> Small 12, Easily Hurt 13, Haemophilliac 17 or Frail & Gaunt 13? :)

As I read the rules, the small may give you an advantage, at which point its penalised. The remainder are flaws, which aren't penalised, 'cos they aren't abilities.

Having said that, a cruel GM would be willing to say "its to your advantage, its penalised - its to your detriment, it ain't." Not sure I'm that nasty, but then my lot have so far stayed firmly this side of the barrier...

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson			The Stable Yard - Internet Solutions
gjr_at_...		http://www.thestableyard.net