Re: A look into Anaxial's Roster

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 13:46:23 -0000

erm... 'believable' as in magically shimmering cats that can outfight trained swordsmen? Keep taking the tablets :)

> And apparently a hyena is as tough a fighter as a lion. Who writes
up
> these stats?!?

You got the book, check the credits. Trotsky, mainly. And the hyaena is a much-maligned and misunderstood creature - don't mistake individual cowardice for inability, lions run from hyaenas regularly, you do NOT want to get between thos jaws! Lions just have a naturally braver, more individual, style.

> It may look like a black breath, but it would be direct Deathrune
power.

So how would you run it? "Puff!" you're dead? I prefer a deadly poison (although I'd more likely use fire).

> PS. Should have a biologist or some such write up the values for the
> critters. This is getting silly.

I leave this to Trotsky to answer.

Wulf