Re: Re: A look into Anaxial's Roster

From: Graham Robinson <gjr_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 15:54:02 +0100 (BST)

On Fri, 27 Oct 2000, Mikko Rintasaari wrote:

> When lions and hyenas scrap it's the hyenas that end up dead. The only
> way they get lions down is ganging up on a single one.

Unfortunatly not true. Individual lions and hyenas are reasonably evenly matched, and both are wary of the other. Lions also are occassionaly killed by warthogs, and even some of the larger antelope.

Not that I want to get into the "Anaxial's too hard on Alynxes" until I have a chance to read over the rules again...

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson			The Stable Yard - Internet Solutions
gjr_at_...		http://www.thestableyard.net