Re: More spiritual musings

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 08:06:17 -0700

Wulf

> OK, then, just to push the point beyond reason...:) What if you had
> Small 12, Easily Hurt 13, Haemophilliac 17 or Frail & Gaunt 13? :)

Gosh, all of these seem inappropriate in the spirit world. So if you're applying penalties, they would be affected, too.

Things that might not be affected are personalities: Hate Orleving, Iron-willed, Stubborn, Thick (OK this last is probably a mental ability).

BTW, I'm debating posting a Grazer character, though I'm not sure it's that illustrative an example of an animist character.

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_...
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com
Efficiency is intelligent laziness.