aging herring

From: Ian Thomson <arkat_at_...>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 22:57:00 -0000

Hi

I know this is a bit of an old one, but I'm still hoping to collect a few more adventurer type character sheets from the contributors to this list

I find that each one takes me about 30mins to do the basic (which I would happily receive if that's all you could manage), and another 20 or so to add the frills. Possibly cos I'm a bit slow at all this?

I need another 7 or 8, so you can see my dilemna.

Has anyone the heart to do just one for me??

Pretty please. :)

Once again, I must express that my own idleness is not actually a major factor in this case. I'm spending many hours at the moment finishing the short-form Pavic cults with Greg and others, AND doing the final corrections for the forthcoming issue of the Pavis and BR Companion. (When I say final corrections sadly I doubt this means there are no more corrections needed - just that we haven't at the moment spotted those that will appear in the final release, and its in layout now!) :(

There are 5 characters so far, which can be grabbed as a zip, from: home.primus.com.au/arkat/rqnew.html

as inspiration

the templates are Roger McCarthy's Excel sheets available in the files section of this group.

After agreeing to do a sorcerer template Roger has disappeared for the last 2-3 weeks

Hope I didn't drive him to distraction? :(