RE: Random musings

From: Phil Hibbs <phil_at_...>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 21:09:56 -0000

Frank Rafaelsen:
>Another thing that bothers me is the wealth rating...
>It is also supposed to reflect how much resources you can
>claim from your family and clan. So where do you draw the
>line between wealth and Relationship Family/Clan?

High Wealth / low Relationship could indicate independent wealth, low Wealth / high Relationship could indicate lots of dedicated but poor friends & family. Most converted RQ characters will have virtually no Relationship to Clan ability, but may well have fantastic wealth ratings. The rich are not always popular.

Phil.