RE: Re: Cataclysmic Feats (Sun's Arrows, Lead Oblivion, Mile High Club Bash etc).

From: Phil Hibbs <phil_at_...>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 21:09:53 -0000

>But I thought that iniatates ...
>have an improvisional modifier to their feats.

The wording isn't clear, and it has been suggested that Initiates should not have access to feats at all, but I believe it is going to be clarified that Initiates *can* access feats, with an improv penalty. As with any improv modifier, this is IMO finally up to the narrator, who may choose to apply heavier modifiers to weird or little-known (ie. the player just made up) feats, or they may choose just to allow anything at -3. I would certainly advocate a "never say never" attitude, rather than "Can't", say "-20".

Mile High Club Bash. Snigger. Very MGF. ;-)

Phil.