Re: Undead Oaks (was : Two Random Questions)

From: Graham Robinson <gjr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 08:53:22 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 1 Nov 2000, Alexandre Lanciani wrote:

> 2) Embodied spirits. What happens to these spirits when the location where
> they're bound is destroyed? Say, what happens to a dryad when her tree is
> chopped down ("by axe, hatchet and saw")? Does she vanish? Is she free to
> roam the mortal plane? Or is she sucked in the spirit plane (so that in that
> plane you can find normally embodied spirits)?

Definately dead - although undeath is always an option. Certainly not a dryad (or whatever) any more, and I'd think that mobile ghosts would be unlikely - an evil tree spirit living in a corrupted tree growing on the remains of the old one perhaps.

And shouldn't that be "Hatchet, axe and saw"?

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson			The Stable Yard - Internet Solutions
gjr_at_...		http://www.thestableyard.net