Re: Augmentations/Mega Augmentations/Cataclysmic Feats

From: Nils Weinander <nils_w_at_...>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 12:22:07 +0100

Erik:

> Secrets are even harder to attain (3HP and 3 masteries I believe),
> and that requirement alone will make any use of the secret a fearsome
> thing.
>
> Mystic strikes at the 3W level will do major damage.

But they are somewhat meaningless, as the effect of the strike only takes place if the opponent is driven below 0 AP. Since that means defeat anyway, the fact that the foe suffers additional damage seems less important. What matters is whether you are still in the contest or out of it.

Nils Weinander
The world is a beautiful place and it's worth fighting for

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com