Heortling character sheets in files section

From: Roger McCarthy <rogermccarthy_at_...>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 23:02:37 -0000

I've just carried out some corrections to the Heortling Excel character sheets in the hw-rules Files section and added an Uroxi sheet to the Warrior file.

These are just quick cut-and-paste jobs for people who can't be arsed filling in paper character sheets or want an updateable copy.

There are separate files for all of the professions in the HW book and
sheets for the most common magical keywords in each (Healer+Bevara/Chalana Arroy/Ernalda the Healer etc)

If anyone feels up to producing a proper HW character generation utility like Orjan Westin's wonderful multi-lingual Pendragon character generator at
http://hem.passagen.se/gidjabol/pendrag.htm#Utilities drop me a line.

Ian Thomson specifically asked me for a sorcerer sheet so I've added a
Malakinus keyword in a new Lunar folder - however I probably won't add
to this until the Lunar book comes out.

By the way I've just noticed that the Lunar section in the HW book has
a Makkabeus keyword while the version on Glorantha.com has Malakinus instead - I'm not complaining as the Makkabeus sorcerer has a particularly feeble set of spells but acc to the keyword members of the Order of Malakinus must be Carmanian males and of course you can only generate Dara Happans from HW - I've filled the gaps with the skills from the Carmanian Hazar keyword on Wesley Quadros's website and rather arbitrarily decided that all Carmanian Viziers get staff fighting as a physical skill.

ROGER