Re: resistance to magic

From: JEFFREY KYER <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2000 19:12:16 -0000

No, Wulf. That is "lending AP's" which is a different mechanism -- as Dave has mentioned. The other healing target numbers are for healing _outside_ an extended contest. Though, if someone is very far down, I do impose penalties.

Wounds are NOT AP. 15 _Wounds_ would require a lot of uses of Heal Wound (at the specified difficulty by that deity or cult) In the case of Chalana Arroy, this is 'D' But someone with 15 wounds is probably Injured and I would think that that would be just one 'D +15' category of resistance.

Hope this clarifies,

Jeff