Re: Re: Two Random Questions

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 02:57:57 +0200 (EET)

On Sun, 5 Nov 2000, Tadaaki Kakegawa wrote:

> Sorry for Off topic,
>
> <<< Alexandre Lanciani <takenegi_at_...> said >>>
>
> > OK, I understand that many of you don't want Glorantha to become the
> > setting of a fantasy manga... The Record of the Glorantha Wars... ;)
>
> The Record of Lodoss Wars is based on D&D campaign-games. Heretic,
> Heretic! :-)
>
> Tadaaki Kakegawa

Not quite. It's based on the Lodoss campaign (don't remember it more precicely). Not D&D exactly, but a Japaniese take on it.

The visuals are good, especially on the very first episode. Good inspiration for what magic should look like.

The plot (in said episode) is a straight rip from Tolkien of course. (trevelling through Moria)

        -Adept