Re: Feroda

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 12:16:48 -0800

> Next question refers to the Temple of Feroda, recently posted on the
> Glorantha site. It seems to me that some of the mechanics are too
'definded'.
> Items lending fixed amount of APs, specific augmentations, that sort of
> thing. I am not complaining but seek clarification; is this too defined
for
> the HW style, or is it just the style of this particular HW author?

This is the interpretation of David Millians, the author, not "official". As the headline says: "Note! The conversion of this scenario to Hero Wars is a fan work. The hard-working volunteer has made all interpretations of game stats."

Note, for instance, that he has Glurf's Feats at different ability ratings than the affinity, which is certainly not the official position on how to handle feats & affinities!

The scenario was redone from the scenario in Big Rubble, and yes, it *was* originally published with stage directions.

RR