Re: Strange AP mods

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 13:06:29 -0800

>Where did the strange 10 AP bonus' come from in the feats listed in Temple
in Feroda conversion. Also are the feat descriptions a change in policy?
>Fertility feats (10w) >Bless River Beast 5w: This ritual adds 10 AP to the
target's next contest. >Bless River Person 20: This ritual adds 10 AP to the target's >next contest. >Bless River Plant 5w: This ritual adds 10 AP to the target's next contest
>Military Magic feats (20) >Destroy Enemy Morale 17: This magic reduces an
opponent's AP by >10 in martial contests. >Raise Courage 17: This magic
>increases the commander's AP by 10 in >martial contests

First off, let me repeat, this scenario is a fan production. While we read it over, we did *not* tell him how to make the conversion. All the stats are David's interpretations of things, and in no way reflect changes to Issaries Inc. policy.

The Fan area of the website is _*NOT*_ to be taken as official in any way. It is there for people to present their scenarios and ideas, and is only vaguely overseen by Issaries. We don't even give editorial opinions as a rule (I did note the "babboons don't have long tails" bit).

The feat descriptions are his, not Issaries. Sorry, but there are no plans for feat descriptions in Thunder Rebels or Storm Gods.

RR