Re: Re: Rurik the Heroquester

From: Benedict Adamson <badamson_at_...>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 11:34:56 +0000

Charles Corrigan wrote:
> When the subject of community support came up before, Roderick
> sugested a potential rule change such that you could separately
> request support for a ritual from each community that you are a
> member of.

IIRC, the non linearity in the Community Support table means that the support of two small communities is better than the support of one community formed by those two communities combining.

This makes no Gloranthan sense to me (YGMV), and, since this is the rules list, the potential for abuse is awful: spend 2 HP, buy an extra community relationship, repeat.