Re: Digest Number 342

From: Kmnellist_at_...
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 14:26:49 EST

In a message dated 11/8/00 9:53:44AM, you write:

<< I can't believe this guy has raised something like Boasting to two  masteries and let his Mythology stay at the base 17. At the very least,  I'd never let such a maniac lead a HQ for _my_ clan's benefit. >>

while agreeing with Jonas, I think, on most points, this bit tickled me.

clan chief:
"who is our best hope on this hero quest, so important to the clan?"
rurik:
"I am oh great chief. I am mighty, I am the best, I am the optimum choice,
the victor ludorum, the pinnacle of human achievement, etc etc" clan chief
"well, if you put it like that....."

Keith N