Re: Re: Heroquesting

From: Thom Baguley <t.s.baguley_at_...>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 11:35:23 +0000

> From: "Roderick and Ellen Robertson" <rjremr_at_...>
>There is also the possibilty of someone other than the hero doing the
>ceremony to cross over - an "Opener of the Way" type position. Rurick can
>also
>(yes, I know I didn't write it in the example, but it is still an option for
>low Mythology types).

Generally, I think the lead quester should make the roll, but I can see some room for exception. I've allowed other participants to augment the mythology roll. For example, our Vingan was augmented by the Odaylan using his mythology of Thunder Brothers. (Still restricting to one mundane augment - but maybe that should be relaxed in this case where people are acting our roles from the myth).

Thom