RE: Digest Number 346

From: A. K. Berner <open_micro_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 05:29:54 -0500

MUCH thanks to Graham, Andy, Thom, Markus, and Wulf for their input on augmentation failure penalties. I've been going nuts trying to describe this and it is great to know that others have had similar concerns. I checked through the entire back history of this egroup and found no other specific Q&A's about this exact problem with augmentation.

I really like the ideas presented for both limiting the penalties to major/complete failures and about allowing the players to correct problems by using unrelated actions in some cases. Between these tips and the small bag of explanatory tricks that we have come up with I'm sure I'll have little problem with this now =)

Thanks again,

A.K. Berner