Re: Re: Rurik the Heroquester

From: Jonas Schiött <jonas.schiott_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 12:33:28 +0100

Andrew Dawson:

>I'm much more interested in how Rurik ended up with 90 AP
>in the example heroquest. (I'm not trying to restart that thread; I'm just
>bringing up an example.)

Roderick did answer this briefly: he suggested that some other grouping within the community had done another ritual specifically to boost Rurik's Boasting, even though it wasn't written out in the example. (Of course, it _couldn't_ have been, since that way of doing things hadn't been thought of at the time of writing...) I guess that answer is OK with me, though it doesn't address my main concerns. Here's hoping for clearer examples in the Heroquesting supplement! :-)