RE: thunderstones and woad questions.

From: Phil Hibbs <phil_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 22:27:37 -0000

>My understanding of woad, from old runequest days, was
>something that was ritually prepared on holy days, and then
>was available as a one use item. I presume now you just
>use the armor of woad feat, possibly with an extended duration.

Hero Wars is very down on bookkeeping and faffing around with extensive preparations - your character takes care of those, not you. You just use the feat, and if it works, then your character obviously had a thunderstone with him. If it has no effect, then you fit that by saying that he's run out, or doesn't have many and decided (against your better judgement) to save the last few for later. If later he uses the feat successfully, then maybe he found one in the lining of his coat, or borrowed one, or made a new one, or whatever.

Phil.
Opinions expressed may not even be my own, let alone those of any organisations, nations, species, or schools of thought to which I may be affiliated.