Re: Your HW Campaign

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 22:12:19 +0000

On Tue, 14 Nov 2000 16:31:00 -0500, "KYER, JEFFREY" <jeff.kyer_at_...> wrote:

>I'd like to try to put together some statistics and would like to know
>the following:
>
>How long has your group been running

Since 1979...

>How many sessions have you run so far

About one a week... Of course, if you mean HW sessions, maybe a couple of dozen or so sessions since the demo pack appeared.

>How many HP do you give out per session (on average)

Apart from the 1 at the start (which tends to get remembered about 10 minutes after start of play), about 3-5 per player, possibly +1 per really good (or funny) idea. We get a lot of HP spent in-game, so we make it up by rewards for that heroic sacrifice.

>What is the best ability of anyone in your group (or the 'average best'
>for a group)

Some PCs started at 10W, but they haven't improved their best abilities. The best that started at 5W are about 7W-9W I believe.

>What is the best affinity/tradition/grimoire/mystic power in your group

17 I'm sure, since no-one has improved it yet.

>What is the average combat ability of the group?

Very variable, the average of the ones who use physical combat by preference is probably still 17-18. The average Combat AFFINITY amongst those who have one is about 5W. The average CC over the entire group is probably only about 1W.

>Initiates or Devotees? (but this was done by Dave earlier in
>considerable detail, as I recall)

The first 'wave' were half and half, but the new 'wave' are mostly beginner Devotees I think, with no pre-cemented Feats.

>Feathers or Lead?

Gold (painted black to fool the Lunar tax collectors).

Wulf