Re: Skill Spirits

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 16:33:36 +0000

On Wed, 15 Nov 2000 10:05:59 -0000, "Charles Corrigan" <glorantha_at_indigost.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>If a hero uses a skill spirit for an enhancement, they also get APs
>from the spirit as if from a follower. Should they get these APs if
>they get a penalty (or the 1 in 400 chance of no change)?

Well, like a Follower, they don't necessarily Augment you, if they have an ability you don't have, you gain that ability at the same target number. And, like a Follower, they are helping you whether they actually improve your chances or not (and as the player decides what augment is attempted, it's the player's fault, not the spirits, if there's a penalty), so I see no reason why the AP loan should not apply at all times.

Wulf