Re: Your HW Campaign

From: Santo Sengupta <Santo_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 17:07:40 -0000

> How many sessions have you run so far

0-1, depending on how you look at it.

> How many HP do you give out per session (on average)
I figure around 3-4, but I plan to implement some HP spending house rules..
> What is the best ability of anyone in your group (or the 'average
best'
> for a group)

5W

> What is the best affinity/tradition/grimoire/mystic power in your
group
Communication 5W

> What is the average combat ability of the group?
17

> Initiates or Devotees? (but this was done by Dave earlier in
> considerable detail, as I recall)

Initiates, but I allowed a double Initiate, a Shaman, and a Initiate with a Herocult as well.

> Feathers or Lead?

Uz are going to be a major part of my campaign, though not as PCs.

My campaign will be centering around a small Clan of Heortlings, who are related to the Torkani (Darkness following Orlanthi), but who have mostly reverted to the standard Heortling pantheon.

-Santo