Re: Your HW Campaign

From: JEFFREY KYER <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 19:15:44 -0000

Welcome to the club!

> > How many sessions have you run so far
> 0-1, depending on how you look at it.

Certainly one. Have some sheep.

> > How many HP do you give out per session (on average)
> I figure around 3-4, but I plan to implement some HP spending house
> rules..

That's fine. I usually give mission obejective points for long-running adventures and the 'clever dick' award for the smartest thoughts that night.

> > Initiates or Devotees? (but this was done by Dave earlier in
> > considerable detail, as I recall)
> Initiates, but I allowed a double Initiate, a Shaman, and a Initiate
> with a Herocult as well.

Very good! One of the things being emphasized in future are hero bands and their cults -- DIY godlings. I will post our Thorvald Meldekbane as a possibly useful example.

> > Feathers or Lead?
> Uz are going to be a major part of my campaign, though not as PCs.

Thanks! That's useful to know too.

> My campaign will be centering around a small Clan of Heortlings, who
> are related to the Torkani (Darkness following Orlanthi), but who
> have mostly reverted to the standard Heortling pantheon.

Welcome. And your comments on Pantheon's have been pretty interesting, btw. I'm sure there's folks here who can give suggestions on the Torakni if you are in the mood for such.

Jeff