Re: DI &feats and stuff

From: Markus Battarbee <battery_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 21:20:24 +0200

Phil Hibbs wrote:
> There's no DI in Hero Wars. I mentioned this to either RDL or RR
> and he said that Greg says there is no RQ-style DI in Glorantha.

Well, not exactly, but Divine Aid works nearly in the same way. It's slower and more probable to succede, but still, it's asking your god directly for help. It's good to get rid of the "Heal me and teleport us all home" -type of DI. Asking for Divine Aid with the same intent might give nearly an equivelant effect, but after quite some time. No quick escapes from the middle of a fight here.

-B